CIPM Blog Guidelines & Policy
The CIPM blog is one of the Institute’s strategic initiatives to facilitate knowledge sharing amongst our members and the HR community. I am pleased to inform you that the CIPM blog has gone live @ www.cipmnigeriablog.org.
The resources and content on this blog have been authored, written and shared by sound, top notch HR practitioners and professionals at different levels cut across the different sectors of the economy.
It's the first of its kind! It's fun, informative and geared to be highly interactive. Not only do we want to get everyone within the HR community and organisations talking and buzzing, there are 7 other reasons you don't want to miss out on this.
- You can now access a bouquet of fresh and contemporary resources on different issues within the full HR value chain.
- The special live chat feature on the blog offers you real time engagement with the Institute on information and enquiries as it relates to CIPM Nigeria(within the business hours). You can ask us questions and get answers immediately!
- Interesting and very intriguing write ups on latest HR trends, best practice, challenges and solutions.
- Access to resources and network within the HRPL community (You would have to be an HR Practitioners' Licence Holder to join this community).
- Join the movement who bring about change - you can air your views on topical HR / business matters and be heard!
- View special features of the CIPM high profile post-event highlights as well as latest job openings within Nigeria and Africa
Please click here to view the CIPM blogging policy and guidelines. It’s important you familiarize yourself with the contents.
Kindly note that the content of this blog is moderated and therefore the Institute reserves the right to request that certain subjects are avoided, withdraw certain posts and remove inappropriate comments/write up/discussions/articles.
Log on now to www.cipmnigeriablog.org and start the conversations!