TOPIC: THE REALITIES OF THE FUTURE WORKPLACE: HUMAN CAPITAL READINESS FOR SUSTAINABLE NATIONAL GROWTH
Our annual essay competition is one of the Institute’s initiatives aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduates in institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
1st Prize –
and 2 HRM books
2nd Prize –
N100,000 and 2 HRM books
3rd Prize –
N75,000 and 2 HRM books
- Employment opportunity/prospect for the first prize winner
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners
- All expenses paid trip to Abuja for CIPM 2020 Annual National Conference, the Largest HR Event in Africa.
November 14, 2019
Only undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics can participate
- The essay must be original, empirical and of local and international standard.
- Must not exceed 3,000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing
- Must be typed with Times New Roman font type, 12 points font size and double line spacing using MS word only
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
- HARD COPIES ENTIRES
Interested persons can send their “spiral bound” papers with the following documents attached:
- Reference letter from the Registrar of their institution
- Photocopy of admission letter to their current institution
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
All the documents listed above should be addressed to “The Registrar/CEO, CIPM, CIPM House, 1 CIPM Avenue, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
- ELECTRONIC ENTRIES
Entries can also be sent in Microsoft Word format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with scanned copies of the above documents as an attachment to the entry.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Past winners are not eligible to participate
For further enquiries or information, please contact
Charity Nwaigbo on 08097727461